Involve an Australian migration advice agency to obtain your student visa

Involve an Australian migration advice agency to obtain your student visa

They provide opportunities for extra-curricular activities and sports. Most of the campuses are beautifully designed with natural beauties to conduct higher learning. It is the reason that thousands of students apply for a visa to migrate in Australia for getting a higher degree. A visa to Australia is a dream to most of the students of other countries. An Australian Brisbane migration agent can effectively guide you to increase the chance of getting a student visa.. There are many student visa subclasses and you have to choose an appropriate category to ensure your student visa. It is best to involve an Australian migration agent Perth to assist in choosing the appropriate visa for you. Subclasses are divided according to the subject or course curricular.

The subclasses of student visa are:

  • ELICOS (English language course for overseas students ) – subclass 570:

This visa is for students who wants to apply for a stand-alone English language course for a certificate that results in no formal Australian award.

  • Visa for primary or secondary school courses- subclass 571:

This subclass facilitates primary, junior and secondary school courses, and permits secondary school exchange program.

  • Visa for higher education – subclass 573:

Higher education visa allows students to take part in a bachelor degree, graduate certificate, associate degree, masters or graduate diploma course.

  • Visa for postgraduate research – subclass 574

This visa if for Masters Students who wish to undertake a research degree in Australian Universities.

  • Visa for non-award students

Non-awarded foundation courses, or full time courses, which do not lead an award in Australian but may be eligible to apply for another student visa .

  • AusAID and defense visa:

It is only for those students sponsored by AusAID or under defense department of Australia.

The Australian student visa is subject to the acceptance of the student by Australian universities or Australian educational institutions and duration of the course. Migration agency of Australia provides all necessary information to students. So, if you have to get a visa, many formalities have to be fulfilled. At first, you have to contact Australian universities or educational institutions for e enrollment and scholarship. After finalizing the academic process, you can apply for the student visa to DIAC Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

We speak your language.

We are proud that our team boasts many languages including Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Malay, Tamil, Hindi, Russian, Ukrainian, Afrikaans and others.

We speak your language