HIGH SUCCESS RATE – FAST LODGEMENTS
TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL PEOPLE
OUR PARTNERS & MEMBERSHIPS
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We care about you, your family and your business / career, as if it was our very own. That’s why we reject the cookie cutter approach to migration advice. Rather we dedicate time and attention to listen to your individual needs and develop tailored migration solutions and practical advice for now and the future.
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
We pride ourselves on our high success rate. As much as you choose us to represent you, we also are selective in regards to who we will provide visa services for. You can rest assured that we will not take on your case or take your money, unless we believe we can achieve a successful outcome for you.
Our experience and personalised visa and migration agent services allows us to complete your application with precision and speed. We are methodical in our ways of working to ensure nothing gets missed, documentation is requested upfront and applications can be lodged quickly.
CERTAINTY OF FEES
At AIA, we believe in being upfront about our fees, to provide you with long term certainty regarding all aspects of the migration process and to avoid any nasty surprises at the end. We provide value through differentiation such as writing customised individual submission letters for applications.
Australian Immigration Agency – About Us
Who we are
Australian Immigration Agency (AIA) comprises of a team of registered migration agents who are experts in Australian migration law. We provide professional advice to onshore and offshore applicants. We personally assist with both temporary and permanent residency visa applications.
Australian Immigration Agency is a specially set up registered migration company with expertise and experience in Australian migration and visas. Only the best professional advice is extended to interested applicants on Australian residency and visa applications.
To provide an unrivalled level of service and to contribute to the sustained growth of the australian economy through immigration.
As registered migration agents in Australia, we aim to go beyond our clients’ expectations in providing expert immigration services and advice through our professionalism, commitment, candid guidance, excellence and quality. We aim to provide a stress-free migration experience to all visa applicants.
Why use a Registered Migration Agent
The Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) recommends that applicants considering using an agent should employ the services of a registered (MARA) migration agent. Australian Immigration Agency (AIA) and its members are registered with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Our agents are also active members of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA).
Migration agents are professionals who work to assist those applying for Australian visas or citizenship. Using a migration agent has the following benefits:
- Get Professional Advice: Deciding to move to another country, whether temporarily or permanently, is a big and important life choice. A registered migration agent is a professional who can use their expertise to ensure that your visa or citizenship application process proceeds as smoothly as possible. Why chance such an important process?
- Benefit From Experience: A quality Australian migration agent has dealt with many visa and citizenship applications before, and seen many cases. If you have a complicated case, a migration agent can provide perspective and advice from experience.
- Simplify & Reduce Stress: Sure, you can fill out most immigration forms yourself, but worrying about the quality of your response and tight deadlines can be stressful. A migration lawyer can complete these forms and file them for you, while keeping you up to speed on every step of the process.
- Let the Agent Do the Talking: Waiting for a response to your application is tiresome. An agent can make enquiries to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on your behalf. While they can’t speed up the process, an agent can help you keep tabs on the state of your application.
Great agent choice
AIA has a great and experienced team that is qualified, experienced and skilled in the majority of migration visas. As mentioned above, AIA is a registered member with MARA as well as MIA to provide the high-quality services and up-to-date information on Australian immigration and services such as the procurement of visas and citizenship. Their hospitable and dedicated team is committed to walking the interested party through the whole application process for a visa or citizenship in Australia.
AIA prides itself in providing ample up-to-date and accurate migration and visa information on their website which is freely available on a 24/7 basis. Any interested party on Australian migration is welcome to access AIA’s website information from anywhere at any time or contact any of its experienced immigration consultant for further information or advice.
All interested parties to Australia need to have a fairly good knowledge base of Australia before proceeding with the required Australian migration or visa procedures. The AIA team is available to assist in ensuring a stress free and smooth flowing migration experience.
Why Use Australian Immigration Agency
Now you understand why it makes sense to use a registered migration agent. But what sets Australian immigration Agency apart from other agents:
- Our Performance Guarantee: Unlike other agencies, we clearly state the promises we make to our clients. We guarantee our clients honest, unambiguous advice, prompt communication, and an upfront attitude about fees.
- Comprehensive Service: Our agency covers all types of immigration, from travel visas, work visas, and student visas to retirement visas and applications for citizenship. This means we have a wide range of experience, to provide professional advice no matter what visa services you may need.
- Friendly Dedicated Agents: Our immigration consultants understand just how important the immigration process is for our clients. Customer service and communication are key parts of our business.
What our clients say
In accordance with our mission statement, we strive to provide the highest level of service to each and every one of our clients. As such we have rave reviews about our service across all our locations and for all our registered migration agents.
We take pride in our work and we genuinely care. We promise you are not just a number. You as a person matter to us. It is your future after all and we treat it with respect as though it was our own.
On that note, please feel free to see what some of our clients have to say in the testimonials section above.
Anyone can contact the reputable and experienced AIA team for an Australian business opportunity, retirement visa or Australian citizenship should they fall in love with Australia for their own reasons. Those who are seeking out golden opportunities in career can consider work visas while those hungering for deeper knowledge on a world class basis can consider appropriate student visas for an enlightening Australian education.
Families are important entities in Australia; hence, family visas through spouse and relative migration or through marriage opportunities can seek AIA experts for a quick and hassle free visa processing.
If you are a business looking to engage our immigration services, you can rest assured knowing your employees and clients are in capable hands. We extend our full range of expert services to your business to help you get on with making your business grow and succeed.
There are plenty of good reasons to come to Australia. Our country boasts world class universities, and our economy has weathered the global financial crisis better than other global economies.
LET US HELP YOU, CONTACT US TODAY.
To experience a stress-free migration experience to Australia, please contact us today through either of our local Australian offices or via our contact form.
Level 23, Tower 5, 727 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3008
Tel: +61 (3) 9977 9662
Level 54, 111 Eagle Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Tel: +61 (7) 3012 6676
Level 25, 108 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Tel: +61 (8) 6557 8797