OUR PARTNERS & MEMBERSHIPS
Temporary Skill Shortage visa TSS (Subclass 482) Visa
What is Business Talent 132 Visa?
An affluent business migrant who can show a high level of business attributes can gain direct permanent residence with the Business Talent 132 visa.
The Business Talent visa class of Australia’s migration program encourages successful business owners to settle permanently in Australia and develop new or existing businesses. This visa provides business owners with the opportunity of investing or establishing and managing a business in Australia with their family.
This visa allows the applicant and all immediate family members included in the visa application to live, work and study in Australia.
Who can get Business Talent 132 Visa?
132 Visa is a state or territory sponsored permanent visa for high calibre business owners and entrepreneurs.
Applicants may be inside or outside Australia at the time of visa grant or application and must submit an expression of interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
- be less than 55 years old
- successful business career
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- be invited to apply for the visa
- have the required funding or assets
- have notified the appropriate regional authority of your intention to develop a business in that State or Territory.
- demonstrate a successful business career with significant turnover and a commitment to owning a business in Australia.
- submit a detailed business proposal with their visa application and demonstrate that they have sufficient assets to settle in Australia.
- have a commitment to maintain an ownership interest in a business in Australia with direct and continuous involvement in the management of that business which requires you to live in Australia on a temporary basis.
- meet health and character requirement
- meet additional criteria of the stream in which you are applying for
What are the Streams under Business Talent 132 visa?
Significant Business History stream – For affluent business people who are owners or part owners of a business and have a genuine and realistic commitment to participate in the management of a new or existing business in Australia.
The applicant must
- be a high calibre business owner who will enter into business in Australia
- be less than 55 years of age or the nominating jurisdiction must provide their support to waive the age requirement
- have net business and personal assets $1.5 million ($400 000 must be net business assets)
- have a business turnover of $3 million.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream – Applicants must have sourced $1 million in venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL) to fund the startup or product commercialisation of a high-value business idea in Australia.
How long to process Business Talent 132Visa?
The processing time is between 6-12 Months
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We care about you, your family and your business / career, as if it was our very own. That’s why we reject the cookie cutter approach to migration advice. Rather we dedicate time and attention to listen to your individual needs and develop tailored migration solutions and practical advice for now and the future.
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
We pride ourselves on our high success rate. As much as you choose us to represent you, we also are selective in regards to who we will provide visa services for. You can rest assured that we will not take on your case or take your money, unless we believe we can achieve a successful outcome for you.
Our experience and personalised visa and migration agent services allows us to complete your application with precision and speed. We are methodical in our ways of working to ensure nothing gets missed, documentation is requested upfront and applications can be lodged quickly.
CERTAINTY OF FEES
At AIA, we believe in being upfront about our fees, to provide you with long term certainty regarding all aspects of the migration process and to avoid any nasty surprises at the end. We provide value through differentiation such as writing customised individual submission letters for applications.