Higher Education Visa

Higher Education Visa is a Temporary Visa that is valid for the duration of your course. This visa is for international students who have accepted to study in a registered bachelor degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters by coursework at an Australian Education Institution.

Eligibility criteria for Higher education Visa

  • Have confirmation of enrolment in a registered higher education course by an Australian Education Institution (e.g. university)
  • Course must be full time
  • Meet English language requirement
  • Provide financial evidence to support themselves while living and studying in Australia
  • Obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia.

Student visa holders are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week during their school term. You will be required to leave Australia at the completion of your course. However you may be entitled to apply for another Temporary Visa or even Permanent Residence before your visa expires.

For more information on this visa please contact us now.
Contact Us