OUR PARTNERS & MEMBERSHIPS
Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme RSMS (Subclass 187) visa
What is 187 Visa?
The Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (RSMS) enables skilled applicants who are nominated by their employer in regional Australia, live and work in Australia permanently. Despite steady economic growth and a solid infrastructure, Australia is facing a serious skills shortage in regional areas. The RSMS visa program is specifically tailored to encourage individuals with specific skills and capabilities to migrate to regional Australian locations to improve Australia’s economy and workforce.
Who can get 187 Visa?
- under the age of 45
- the position is in regional Australia (outside Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and Melbourne)
- have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- approved by Regional certifying body RCB
- have an appropriate skill assessment
- meet English language requirement, exempt from the English requirement if you are a passport holder of the following countries: United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland
- business must be actively and lawfully operating in Australia
- must have a genuine need to fill a skilled position
- full-time employment contract for at least two years
- pay market rate salary
- business has no adverse information
- meet health and character requirement
- meet additional criteria of the stream in which you are applying for
What are the Streams under 187 visa?
Direct Entry stream – obtain a positive the skill assessment and have three years post-qualification work experience in your nominated occupation
Transition stream – for applicants who have worked for an employer in regional Australia for at least 3 years full time while holding a subclass 457 or TSS visa.
How long to process 187 Visa?
The processing time is between 3-6 Months
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We care about you, your family and your business / career, as if it was our very own. That’s why we reject the cookie cutter approach to migration advice. Rather we dedicate time and attention to listen to your individual needs and develop tailored migration solutions and practical advice for now and the future.
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
We pride ourselves on our high success rate. As much as you choose us to represent you, we also are selective in regards to who we will provide visa services for. You can rest assured that we will not take on your case or take your money, unless we believe we can achieve a successful outcome for you.
Our experience and personalised visa and migration agent services allows us to complete your application with precision and speed. We are methodical in our ways of working to ensure nothing gets missed, documentation is requested upfront and applications can be lodged quickly.
CERTAINTY OF FEES
At AIA, we believe in being upfront about our fees, to provide you with long term certainty regarding all aspects of the migration process and to avoid any nasty surprises at the end. We provide value through differentiation such as writing customised individual submission letters for applications.